Thursday, July 25, 2013

Two Weeks to Go!

| |


"Two weeks to go!"
This is a usual sentence that I usually post on twitter during my first few semesters in Singapore. Whether I was counting down my flight to go back home or I was waiting for my family to visit me here. During all this storm, I don't really mind where I am, as long as the problems pass nicely, I am okay with it. Now I finally come back to that moment when all I want is at home with my family no more than that. Even I know the storm hasn't yet to pass but, I can get a piece of cupcake right? :)

I know, I'll never grow up if I always pity myself for every single failure. However, I cannot deny how hurt it was. One thing I learn, leave all your life to God. He will lead you to a great place, but He never said that He will give you a nice and smooth way. God, I know I am on my way there. Help me to resist all this storm.

I try to reorganized myself and also my plans. Currently I read Merry Riana's book, Mimpi Sejuta Dolar (One Billion Dollars Dreams). Actually I have been read it since early this year but not yet finished. Honestly speaking, She inspired me in a positive side. Well, if her goal is reach a financial freedom at the young age, mine is more than simple. I want to do what I like and enjoy what I do start from young age.

p.s. I'm working on a project for my future life. Get excited! :D



2 comments:

  1. hi, dropped by to say hi! its been long time hehe.
    i guess you have a big umbrella to pass that storm ;)

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hans for your suggestion. Sure I'll always bring a big umbrella of happiness :))

      Delete